Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Coat Revision

I bought this coat about six weeks ago, after some debate. It is Old Navy, a pea coat, in fleece. When I first saw it, I thought, "Fleece? That is not as nice as wool." But as a day or two passed, I thought, "Fleece is washable." I went back and bought the coat. Then, thinking the black buttons were a little to contrast-y, a little too eighties, I bought some vintage-y buttons to replace them.

I finally got around to switching buttons today. Andrew, building "moviles" out of Legos all the while, asked me, "Why are you changing the buttons?" Indeed. I replied, "I want these more fancy ones."

Here's the final product, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. You are so crafty and creative, Sara! I am always so impressed! In fact, I'm hiring you the next time I need a wardrobe makeover!

    ReplyDelete